The latest release of the Golden Code ® Run Time Environment (RTE) and
Software Development Kit (SDK) for the Java TM 2 Platform Standard Edition
1.4.1_07 began shipping to selected customers on June 26, 2004. End-user
orders will be accepted through an online ordering system beginning
approximately July 19, 2004.
The per-seat license fee for the Golden Code JVM port is US$42.00.
Customers requiring more than 10 seats are requested to contact Golden
Code Development directly for volume discount information.
From the list of new features -
- OJI plugin support for both VisualAge C++ and GCC builds of Mozilla.
- Support for all versions of Warp v4.
- Support for both the 16-bit and 32-bit TCPIP stacks.
- JSound now provides a shared sound implementation.
- Major DBCS improvements.
- JVMSTAT and VisualGC tool support.
- Support for dynamic thread state dumping.
- Process launching options are now provided on a per-JVM basis.
- Font pathing and processing improvements.
- Printing subsystem improvements.
- Additional customization and configuration options.
- Improved documentation.
< Previous Page | Newsletter Index | Next Page >
VOICE Home Page: http://www.os2voice.org